IT REALLY WORKS!!!!
About the Product
- Help improve digestion and energy: Formula contains 5 unique strains of probiotics (12 billion CFUs) to help improve digestion and immunity; also includes 3 digestive enzymes to help increase nutrient absorption and energy.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight: BIO-X4 uses caralluma fimbriata to help relieve uncontrollable cravings; also includes a special flavonoid from green tea to help boost metabolism.
- Formulated by bariatric physician Amy Lee, MD: Triple-board certified in internal medicine, clinical nutrition, and obesity medicine.
- One bottle contains 90 capsules: vegetarian, gluten-free, allergen-free, and lactose-free.
- All ingredients are 100 percent natural and tested by an independent 3rd-party facility. Make in the USA.
I saw results in 6 weeks. Dropped back down to a size 10 pant and going for 8! I feel much more energetic and optimistic that I finally got a weight management product that works for me. Gotta tell you I failed Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and Nutrisystem. Like so many middle-age Americans — I have what the doctors call, “metabolic syndrome” — or a pre-diabetic, high lipid profile. Good metabolism and weight control are essential for good physical health and also for the psyche. Starting this new year as a very happy camper. Give it a try.
Ease the Glare of Night Driving
with these Lightweight Polarized Clip-on Sunglasses. I could not believe the difference they actually make. Cut the glare from oncoming traffic and feel confident about driving in the dark. Believe me, you’ll thank me over and over.
Stabilicers for Winter Dog Walking
I can’t tell you how indispensable these cleats are for walking Maggie in icy weather. You all know how a Great Pyr can pull and take you off your feet when the unexpected squirrel crosses her path! I got this tip from a Vermont ConEd worker, years ago. Nylon straps and easy to use Velcro closures adjust to fit over foot wear. Be safe this winter while enjoying beautiful long walks with your pet.
Kneeling Pad for Garden or House Work
The most comfortable kneeling pad for garden work or for a pyrfect stadium seat. Go easy on the joints and back end as well.
No More Cold Feet — Chic and Cozy
Stay warm and stylish this winter with the best socks made from alpaca! There is nothing warmer or more comfortable. No itchy wool, no damp feet. Just blissful warmth while your standing ringside at dog shows or taking long winter hikes. FYI — my Maggie loves to sniff and rub my feet in these socks. I leave an old one with her when I go out for the day.
Bring Sunlight Inside and Enjoy That Catalog or Great Book
Energy 100,000 hours efficient 24 long lasting LED’s with 3 levels of brightness 30%, 50% or 100% at the touch a button
- 3 sectioned Flexible arm extends up to 12″ high or bend to desired configuration and height
- Space saving design – folds up for travel or storage – 5″ x 3″ x 1.75″ folded
- LED lamp can be powered by USB using your computer or with 4 AA batteries (not included) – 3.5″ USB cable (included)
- Easy-On 4-Way Switch (Low-Medium-High-Off) is activated at the slightest touch Great for those with arthritis, Parkinson’s and other conditions that may cause limited finger/hand dexterity
Q-Flex Acupressure Back and Body Massage Tool
About the Product
•Ergonomic Design: The specially angled design of the Q-Flex offers a natural hand grip which keeps your arms in a lower, more comfortable position. The design uses leverage and gravity to do the work for you.
•Accurate Pressure: Unique pear-shaped tip and flexible core for accurate pressure, comfort, and safety.
AS SEEN On ABC’s SHARK TANK and patent pending. Lightweight, portable, easy to use, and proud to be made in the USA.
•Cost effective: The Q-Flex is a fraction of the cost of one hour of massage.
•Eco-friendly: Q-Flex uses recyclable plastic. We are proud to be conscientious of our environment, and reducing our carbon footprint!
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ## # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
GET BETTER BACK
Can you get out of bed in the morning without a backache? Or, should I ask how long it
takes to get moving? Most people I know over the age of 40 suffer from some type of
back pain, from mild to severe — from arthritis to sports injury to accident induced.
Dependent on pain pills, OTC or prescriptions? Well, here’s what I found to help me
with my aching back:
Order from Amazon side bar and get relief fastl